- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, in a July 7 ruling, upheld a decision by the city of Philadelphia to deny an electrical contractor license to a man who had completed training and certification, but instead of finding apprentice-like employment with a licensed electrical contractor, had hired contractors and worked alongside them as they taught him the trade.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.