- Court may not order board to delete discipline from databank during appeal
- Waiver of appellate hearing precludes submitting supplemental evidence, court affirms
- Position statement on practice scope did not violate rulemaking process
- Unreliability undercuts character witness testimony for reciprocity
- Board cannot deny license for drug conviction unrelated to practice
The Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, in a July 7 ruling, upheld a decision by the city of Philadelphia to deny an electrical contractor license to a man who had completed training and certification, but instead of finding apprentice-like employment with a licensed electrical contractor, had hired contractors and worked alongside them as they taught him the trade.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.