- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
- Does occupational licensing promote consumer health and safety? Econometric study looks at primary data for some answers
- Feds ramp up licensing deregulation push with $7 million in grants
The Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, in a July 7 ruling, upheld a decision by the city of Philadelphia to deny an electrical contractor license to a man who had completed training and certification, but instead of finding apprentice-like employment with a licensed electrical contractor, had hired contractors and worked alongside them as they taught him the trade.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.