- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
The Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, in a July 7 ruling, upheld a decision by the city of Philadelphia to deny an electrical contractor license to a man who had completed training and certification, but instead of finding apprentice-like employment with a licensed electrical contractor, had hired contractors and worked alongside them as they taught him the trade.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.