- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The Pennsylvania engineering board’s work-experience requirements for applicants for a full engineer’s license were insufficiently specific to deny an applicant who had applied to take the test after spending several training years in non-design positions, a state appellate court ruled June 4
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.