- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
The Pennsylvania engineering board’s work-experience requirements for applicants for a full engineer’s license were insufficiently specific to deny an applicant who had applied to take the test after spending several training years in non-design positions, a state appellate court ruled June 4
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.