- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
- Does occupational licensing promote consumer health and safety? Econometric study looks at primary data for some answers
- Feds ramp up licensing deregulation push with $7 million in grants
The Pennsylvania engineering board’s work-experience requirements for applicants for a full engineer’s license were insufficiently specific to deny an applicant who had applied to take the test after spending several training years in non-design positions, a state appellate court ruled June 4
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.