- Can blog posts sidestep traditional ethics rules governing advertising?
- Minimum-fee policy for licensees violates antitrust law, FTC asserts in complaint
- Veterinary board cannot fine company regulated by pharmacy board
- No right to interpreter for licensee’s legal counsel, Ontario court rules
- Obvious incompetence opens licensee to unlicensed practice charge
A state appellate court in Kentucky upheld a decision by the state board for engineering and land surveying not to hold further hearings on the degree of sanction to be imposed on a licensee after the case was remanded to the board by the Kentucky Supreme Court.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.