- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A state appellate court in Kentucky upheld a decision by the state board for engineering and land surveying not to hold further hearings on the degree of sanction to be imposed on a licensee after the case was remanded to the board by the Kentucky Supreme Court.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.