- Arizona governor orders boards to justify every licensing requirement
- Armed with new task force and website, FTC chair vows libertarian approach to occupational licensing
- Dentists to offer national alternative to use of live-patient exam
- National exam administrator not required to provide due process
- Online-school grad loses bid to sit for licensing exam
A state appellate court in Kentucky upheld a decision by the state board for engineering and land surveying not to hold further hearings on the degree of sanction to be imposed on a licensee after the case was remanded to the board by the Kentucky Supreme Court.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.