- Only 30% of docs charged with sexual misconduct are disciplined
- Opioid crisis sparks “strike and rewrite” of state’s licensing rules
- “Bad apples” study shows British doctors’ discipline is lighter than nurses’
- Applicant with ADHD may continue appeal of denial of test accommodations
- Hawaii gives strong “yes” to keeping regulation of athletic trainers
A state appellate court in Kentucky upheld a decision by the state board for engineering and land surveying not to hold further hearings on the degree of sanction to be imposed on a licensee after the case was remanded to the board by the Kentucky Supreme Court.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.