- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
An Ohio appellate court upheld a decision against a physician who, after successfully arguing that his decision to waive a hearing did not preclude him from appealing the state medical board's decision to deny him a license, had claimed that the board improperly rejected his submission of supplemental evidence.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.