- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The National Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners will now be known as the International Council for Veterinary Assessment, in response to research which showed a general lack of awareness as to its function. The newly ICVA has also received a new logo and new website as part of the rebranding, which the testmakers hope will reflect more completely the purpose and responsibilities of the organization.
Full story via AVMA.org