- Federal appeals court rejects hair braiders’ constitutionality challenge
- $368K in board’s licensing fees “stuffed in drawers and filing cabinets” and never deposited, auditor finds
- Deregulation efforts more likely in Republican states with fewer minorities
- Reciprocity does not require similar training programs, court finds
- “Mirroring” of discipline by another state “unduly harsh” and arbitrary
The National Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners will now be known as the International Council for Veterinary Assessment, in response to research which showed a general lack of awareness as to its function. The newly ICVA has also received a new logo and new website as part of the rebranding, which the testmakers hope will reflect more completely the purpose and responsibilities of the organization.
Full story via AVMA.org