- Board investigator’s implied threat of sanctions excludes use of his interview of licensee as evidence in criminal case
- Vermont board would take 23% fiscal hit by signing on to interstate compact
- Unprofessionalism, sloppiness, and rudeness of surgeons linked to patients’ post-op complications
- Low public awareness found in online survey about discipline of doctors
- Board’s flawed case was not unreasonable, court finds in denying fees and costs
The National Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners will now be known as the International Council for Veterinary Assessment, in response to research which showed a general lack of awareness as to its function. The newly ICVA has also received a new logo and new website as part of the rebranding, which the testmakers hope will reflect more completely the purpose and responsibilities of the organization.
Full story via AVMA.org