- Court reinstates lawyer’s discipline for performing conflicting role in same transaction
- Reliance on hospital peer review report—inadmissible hearsay—dooms disciplinary decision
- Contracting, confidentiality, and anti-competitiveness problems affect accountancy board, sunset panel finds
- Federal court: Use of “engineer” label does not imply licensure status
- Board directors face salary cuts after Nevada AG says they can’t be paid more than governor
The National Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners will now be known as the International Council for Veterinary Assessment, in response to research which showed a general lack of awareness as to its function. The newly ICVA has also received a new logo and new website as part of the rebranding, which the testmakers hope will reflect more completely the purpose and responsibilities of the organization.
Full story via AVMA.org