- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The Supreme Court of Oklahoma, in a May 9 ruling, overturned a disciplinary decision by the state veterinary board to fine a veterinary pharmaceutical wholesaler for failing to provide its prescription records to board investigators.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.