- Lawyer who “did not realize” he was suspended for 17 years may be disbarred
- Delaware: Some felony convictions no longer barrier to cosmetology and barber licenses
- Funeral board in limbo after scandal, audit, and legislative fail
- Court may not order board to delete discipline from databank during appeal
- Waiver of appellate hearing precludes submitting supplemental evidence, court affirms
The Supreme Court of Oklahoma, in a May 9 ruling, overturned a disciplinary decision by the state veterinary board to fine a veterinary pharmaceutical wholesaler for failing to provide its prescription records to board investigators.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.