- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A finding that a physician committed professional misconduct by engaging in sexual relations with a patient did not require that the physician instigate or return sexual favors, the Court of Appeal of California, Third Appellate District, said in an August 31 ruling
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.