- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
The Health Professions Appeal and Review Board in Ontario returned a reciprocal licensure case to the province's medical college after a witness whom the College had relied on to evaluate an applicant's character- and who had provided what seemed like damning testimony as to the applicant's character and competence-was found to be an extremely unreliable witness.
Indian Ocean (April 19, 2005) - Dr. Akshay Dalal an anesthesiologist from the non-governmental organization "Project HOPE", provides medication for an Indonesian patient as the medical team aboard the Military Sealift Command (MSC) hospital ship USNS Mercy (T-AH 19) performs surgery. Mercy has 12 operating rooms and has performed over 100 surgeries since arriving on station in Nias, Indonesia. At the request of the government of Indonesia, the Military Sealift Command (MSC) hospital ship USNS Mercy (T-AH 19) and the MSC combat stores ship USNS Niagara Falls (T-AFS 3) are on station off the coast of Nias, providing assistance as determined appropriate and necessary with earthquake disaster relief efforts and provide medical assistance to those in need. U.S. Navy photo by Photographer's Mate 2nd Class Jeffrey Russell (RELEASED)
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.