- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
California residents were warned in September by the state's Board of Behavioral Sciences that when they travel out of state, their therapist (marriage and family therapist, professional counselor, clinical social worker, and others) may not be licensed to treat them remotely.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.