- Federal appeals court rejects hair braiders’ constitutionality challenge
- $368K in board’s licensing fees “stuffed in drawers and filing cabinets” and never deposited, auditor finds
- Deregulation efforts more likely in Republican states with fewer minorities
- Reciprocity does not require similar training programs, court finds
- “Mirroring” of discipline by another state “unduly harsh” and arbitrary
California residents were warned in September by the state's Board of Behavioral Sciences that when they travel out of state, their therapist (marriage and family therapist, professional counselor, clinical social worker, and others) may not be licensed to treat them remotely.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.