- Court may not order board to delete discipline from databank during appeal
- Waiver of appellate hearing precludes submitting supplemental evidence, court affirms
- Position statement on practice scope did not violate rulemaking process
- Unreliability undercuts character witness testimony for reciprocity
- Board cannot deny license for drug conviction unrelated to practice
California residents were warned in September by the state's Board of Behavioral Sciences that when they travel out of state, their therapist (marriage and family therapist, professional counselor, clinical social worker, and others) may not be licensed to treat them remotely.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.