- Only 30% of docs charged with sexual misconduct are disciplined
- Opioid crisis sparks “strike and rewrite” of state’s licensing rules
- “Bad apples” study shows British doctors’ discipline is lighter than nurses’
- Applicant with ADHD may continue appeal of denial of test accommodations
- Hawaii gives strong “yes” to keeping regulation of athletic trainers
California residents were warned in September by the state's Board of Behavioral Sciences that when they travel out of state, their therapist (marriage and family therapist, professional counselor, clinical social worker, and others) may not be licensed to treat them remotely.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.