- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The U.S. Supreme Court receives about 10,000 petitions from appellants each year and takes only 75 or 80 cases. But this year one of the cases it hears will be on a scope of practice issue.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.