- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
The U.S. Supreme Court receives about 10,000 petitions from appellants each year and takes only 75 or 80 cases. But this year one of the cases it hears will be on a scope of practice issue.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.