- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A state regulation prohibiting dentists from advertising as specialists was an unconstitutional restriction of speech, a federal district court in Texas ruled January 21 (American Academy of Implant Dentistry v. Parker, 2016 WL 270876).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.