- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A state regulation prohibiting dentists from advertising as specialists was an unconstitutional restriction of speech, a federal district court in Texas ruled January 21 (American Academy of Implant Dentistry v. Parker, 2016 WL 270876).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.