- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
First Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals, in a December 11 decision, overturned a decision by a federal circuit court to award attorneys' fee to a license applicant who had successfully obtained a temporary restraining order requiring the board to provide him with disability accommodations.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.