- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A federal court in Connecticut rejected, in a June 20 decision, a lawsuit brought against the state’s medical board by the founder of the practice of an alternative medical and licensure system she calls “Nedicine” (Jackson v. State of Connecticut Department of Public Health
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.