- U.S. senators file bipartisan bill to stop state seizure of student loan defaulters’ licenses
- Podcast of criminally convicted “Dr. Death” dramatizes flaws in physician regulation
- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
The year 2010 was packed with interesting stories. Professional Licensing Report selects some of the most significant legal and regulatory developments in professional licensing and regulation:
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.