- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The year 2010 was packed with interesting stories. Professional Licensing Report selects some of the most significant legal and regulatory developments in professional licensing and regulation:
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.