- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The wife of the chief suspect in a bombing that severely injured the Arkansas medical board's chairman lost her bid to have one of three counts of an indictment against her in the case dismissed
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.