- Court reinstates lawyer’s discipline for performing conflicting role in same transaction
- Reliance on hospital peer review report—inadmissible hearsay—dooms disciplinary decision
- Contracting, confidentiality, and anti-competitiveness problems affect accountancy board, sunset panel finds
- Federal court: Use of “engineer” label does not imply licensure status
- Board directors face salary cuts after Nevada AG says they can’t be paid more than governor
The wife of the chief suspect in a bombing that severely injured the Arkansas medical board's chairman lost her bid to have one of three counts of an indictment against her in the case dismissed
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.