- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
The wife of the chief suspect in a bombing that severely injured the Arkansas medical board's chairman lost her bid to have one of three counts of an indictment against her in the case dismissed
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.