- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
- Does occupational licensing promote consumer health and safety? Econometric study looks at primary data for some answers
- Feds ramp up licensing deregulation push with $7 million in grants
Are inquiries about a license applicant's mental health a violation of federal disabilities law? The American Civil Liberties Union of Indiana contends they are. It filed a class action suit on July 7 on behalf of "Jane Doe," an Indiana applicant to the bar.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.