- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
Are inquiries about a license applicant's mental health a violation of federal disabilities law? The American Civil Liberties Union of Indiana contends they are. It filed a class action suit on July 7 on behalf of "Jane Doe," an Indiana applicant to the bar.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.