- Board investigator’s implied threat of sanctions excludes use of his interview of licensee as evidence in criminal case
- Vermont board would take 23% fiscal hit by signing on to interstate compact
- Unprofessionalism, sloppiness, and rudeness of surgeons linked to patients’ post-op complications
- Low public awareness found in online survey about discipline of doctors
- Board’s flawed case was not unreasonable, court finds in denying fees and costs
In a June decision, the West Virginia Supreme Court upheld the ruling of a lower court which had rejected discipline imposed by the state's speech pathologist board on a therapist for abandoning a patient.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.