- U.S. senators file bipartisan bill to stop state seizure of student loan defaulters’ licenses
- Podcast of criminally convicted “Dr. Death” dramatizes flaws in physician regulation
- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
In a June decision, the West Virginia Supreme Court upheld the ruling of a lower court which had rejected discipline imposed by the state's speech pathologist board on a therapist for abandoning a patient.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.