- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
In a June decision, the West Virginia Supreme Court upheld the ruling of a lower court which had rejected discipline imposed by the state's speech pathologist board on a therapist for abandoning a patient.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.