- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
An appellate court in Texas, on January 30, upheld discipline imposed by the state’s dental board on a dentist who failed to inform the board that one of his patients had been admitted to a hospital for facial inflammation a day after he removed her wisdom teeth (Kim v. State Board of Dental Examiners).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.