- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
An appellate court in South Carolina dismissed the claims of a disciplined veterinarian January 16 by noting that the statute he cited to argue that the state’s veterinarian board incorrectly relied on his felony convictions to impose discipline only applies to applicants for licensure, and not existing licensees
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.