- With sweeping new law, Arizona aims to reset national standards for license portability
- Licensee cannot “contract out” of duties required by state licensing law, court rules
- State can deny license for licensee’s failure to report own daughter’s abuse
- Court reverses denial of license for applicant’s lack of remorse for drug crimes
- Panel not required to prove that applicant intentionally lied about felony conviction
Despite state law authorizing them, the Tennessee Board of Dentistry does not perform on-site inspections of dentists who use general anesthesia, deep sedation, or conscious sedation, says a July 2016 audit by the Tennessee Division of State Audit, Sunset Performance Section.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.