- Can blog posts sidestep traditional ethics rules governing advertising?
- Minimum-fee policy for licensees violates antitrust law, FTC asserts in complaint
- Veterinary board cannot fine company regulated by pharmacy board
- No right to interpreter for licensee’s legal counsel, Ontario court rules
- Obvious incompetence opens licensee to unlicensed practice charge
An appellate court in Kansas overturned the dismissal of an action by a chiropractor challenging a subpoena from the state medical board, despite the fact that a new law invalidated the procedure by which the licensee filed the challenge.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.