- Lawyer who “did not realize” he was suspended for 17 years may be disbarred
- Delaware: Some felony convictions no longer barrier to cosmetology and barber licenses
- Funeral board in limbo after scandal, audit, and legislative fail
- Court may not order board to delete discipline from databank during appeal
- Waiver of appellate hearing precludes submitting supplemental evidence, court affirms
An appellate court in Kansas overturned the dismissal of an action by a chiropractor challenging a subpoena from the state medical board, despite the fact that a new law invalidated the procedure by which the licensee filed the challenge.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.