- Polygraph evidence of dissembling sparks physician’s suspension
- Convicted mayor’s former office no ticket out of license revocation
- Board may probe MD’s prescribing records without violating patients’ privacy
- Is the Internet making occupational regulation obsolete?
- Would-be contractor can’t meet experience requirement by hiring contractor
An appellate court in Kansas overturned the dismissal of an action by a chiropractor challenging a subpoena from the state medical board, despite the fact that a new law invalidated the procedure by which the licensee filed the challenge.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.