- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The Supreme Court of Oregon, in a June 2 decision, upheld a sanction for unlicensed practice imposed by the state's architectural board on two men who submitted master plans for projects in Oregon despite not having an architect's license in the state.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.