- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A dentist who mistakenly believed the state dental board had received his license renewal forms could not use that belief as a defense against a charge of unlicensed practice, the Iowa Court of Appeals ruled
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.