- Court reinstates lawyer’s discipline for performing conflicting role in same transaction
- Reliance on hospital peer review report—inadmissible hearsay—dooms disciplinary decision
- Contracting, confidentiality, and anti-competitiveness problems affect accountancy board, sunset panel finds
- Federal court: Use of “engineer” label does not imply licensure status
- Board directors face salary cuts after Nevada AG says they can’t be paid more than governor
A dentist who mistakenly believed the state dental board had received his license renewal forms could not use that belief as a defense against a charge of unlicensed practice, the Iowa Court of Appeals ruled
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.