- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A dentist who mistakenly believed the state dental board had received his license renewal forms could not use that belief as a defense against a charge of unlicensed practice, the Iowa Court of Appeals ruled
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.