- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The Arizona state attorney general's office denied a request by the state's former medical board director to pay legal fees she incurred from a high-profile 2013 investigation by the state ombudsman.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.