- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
- Does occupational licensing promote consumer health and safety? Econometric study looks at primary data for some answers
- Feds ramp up licensing deregulation push with $7 million in grants
The Arizona state attorney general's office denied a request by the state's former medical board director to pay legal fees she incurred from a high-profile 2013 investigation by the state ombudsman.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.