- Association of licensing boards is shielded from litigation over publication of disciplinary action
- Added factual findings not required to deny license to doctor out of practice for 15 years
- Court may not force board to enforce subpoenas in action between private parties
- Board authorized to discipline licensee for self-created credential in ad
- Board is disallowed injunction and costs in case against unlicensed private security provider
A state appellate court in Colorado, in a March 7 ruling, upheld a decision by the State of Education to deny a license renewal to a teacher who had failed to report her husband's abuse of their daughter, holding that no nexus was required between her failure to report and her work as a teacher.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.