- Board investigator’s implied threat of sanctions excludes use of his interview of licensee as evidence in criminal case
- Vermont board would take 23% fiscal hit by signing on to interstate compact
- Unprofessionalism, sloppiness, and rudeness of surgeons linked to patients’ post-op complications
- Low public awareness found in online survey about discipline of doctors
- Board’s flawed case was not unreasonable, court finds in denying fees and costs
A state appellate court in Colorado, in a March 7 ruling, upheld a decision by the State of Education to deny a license renewal to a teacher who had failed to report her husband's abuse of their daughter, holding that no nexus was required between her failure to report and her work as a teacher.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.