- With sweeping new law, Arizona aims to reset national standards for license portability
- Licensee cannot “contract out” of duties required by state licensing law, court rules
- State can deny license for licensee’s failure to report own daughter’s abuse
- Court reverses denial of license for applicant’s lack of remorse for drug crimes
- Panel not required to prove that applicant intentionally lied about felony conviction
A Texas appellate court reversed a state board of nursing disciplinary decision after the board exercised an authority it did not actually have: remanding a case to an administrative law judge because of a legal error.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.