- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A Texas appellate court reversed a state board of nursing disciplinary decision after the board exercised an authority it did not actually have: remanding a case to an administrative law judge because of a legal error.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.