- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
An accomplished physician who had suffered impairment from multiple brain tumor surgeries was not entitled to an alternative exam in his quest for recertification, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit held September 3 (Rawdin v. American Board of Pediatrics).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.