- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
- Does occupational licensing promote consumer health and safety? Econometric study looks at primary data for some answers
- Feds ramp up licensing deregulation push with $7 million in grants
An accomplished physician who had suffered impairment from multiple brain tumor surgeries was not entitled to an alternative exam in his quest for recertification, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit held September 3 (Rawdin v. American Board of Pediatrics).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.