- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
In an unusual action, six justices of the Supreme Court of Maine overturned a decision by a single justice of that court to impose only a six- month suspension on an attorney—recently returned to the profession after spending time in prison for money laundering—who sexually imposed himself on a client in a sex-trafficking case whom he had moved into his own apartment.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.