- Association of licensing boards is shielded from litigation over publication of disciplinary action
- Added factual findings not required to deny license to doctor out of practice for 15 years
- Court may not force board to enforce subpoenas in action between private parties
- Board authorized to discipline licensee for self-created credential in ad
- Board is disallowed injunction and costs in case against unlicensed private security provider
An unusual process is tentatively slated to take place in Arkansas in the 2020 election: a referendum that would allow voters to decide whether optometrists should be allowed to perform a broader range of surgeries under an amended definition of the practice of optometry.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.