- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
An appellate court in North Carolina threw out a $30,000 award of attorney's fees, agreeing with the state's plumbing and heating board that, despite some confusing punctuation in the state's attorney's fees statute, licensing disciplinary actions are exempt from such awards.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.