- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
An appellate court in North Carolina threw out a $30,000 award of attorney's fees, agreeing with the state's plumbing and heating board that, despite some confusing punctuation in the state's attorney's fees statute, licensing disciplinary actions are exempt from such awards.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.