- With sweeping new law, Arizona aims to reset national standards for license portability
- Licensee cannot “contract out” of duties required by state licensing law, court rules
- State can deny license for licensee’s failure to report own daughter’s abuse
- Court reverses denial of license for applicant’s lack of remorse for drug crimes
- Panel not required to prove that applicant intentionally lied about felony conviction
An appellate court in North Carolina threw out a $30,000 award of attorney's fees, agreeing with the state's plumbing and heating board that, despite some confusing punctuation in the state's attorney's fees statute, licensing disciplinary actions are exempt from such awards.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.