- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
An Illinois psychiatrist lost the appeal of his indefinite suspension from practice for fraudulent treatment when a state appellate court ruled against his claims of bias and improper documentation on the part of the state
Photo by Jared Tarbell
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.