- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
In response to a challenge by the American Nurses Association of a legal opinion from the California Department of Education, the California Supreme Court ruled August 12 that unlicensed school employees have authorization to administer insulin to diabetic children if doing so on the orders of a doctor
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.