- Court reinstates lawyer’s discipline for performing conflicting role in same transaction
- Reliance on hospital peer review report—inadmissible hearsay—dooms disciplinary decision
- Contracting, confidentiality, and anti-competitiveness problems affect accountancy board, sunset panel finds
- Federal court: Use of “engineer” label does not imply licensure status
- Board directors face salary cuts after Nevada AG says they can’t be paid more than governor
In response to a challenge by the American Nurses Association of a legal opinion from the California Department of Education, the California Supreme Court ruled August 12 that unlicensed school employees have authorization to administer insulin to diabetic children if doing so on the orders of a doctor
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.