- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A chiropractor found guilty of driving under the influence of alcohol and attempted obstruction of justice, both misdemeanors, was given an unduly harsh discipline when his license to practice was indefinitely suspended for a minimum of three years, the First District Appellate Court of Illinois held
Photo by Matt Hilger
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.