- U.S. senators file bipartisan bill to stop state seizure of student loan defaulters’ licenses
- Podcast of criminally convicted “Dr. Death” dramatizes flaws in physician regulation
- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
A chiropractor found guilty of driving under the influence of alcohol and attempted obstruction of justice, both misdemeanors, was given an unduly harsh discipline when his license to practice was indefinitely suspended for a minimum of three years, the First District Appellate Court of Illinois held
Photo by Matt Hilger
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.