- Lawyer who “did not realize” he was suspended for 17 years may be disbarred
- Delaware: Some felony convictions no longer barrier to cosmetology and barber licenses
- Funeral board in limbo after scandal, audit, and legislative fail
- Court may not order board to delete discipline from databank during appeal
- Waiver of appellate hearing precludes submitting supplemental evidence, court affirms
Teeth-whitening services should be limited to dentists only, the Alabama Supreme Court agreed in a June 5 ruling, upholding an earlier ruling (Westphal v. Northcutt).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.