- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
In a July 17 opinion, a split panel of the Second Circuit Court of Appeals used the relatively lenient "rational basis" test in upholding the constitutionality of a rule that allows only licensed dentists to use a low-volt LED lamp during a teeth-whitening procedure (Sensational Smiles v. Mullen).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.