- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
In a July 17 opinion, a split panel of the Second Circuit Court of Appeals used the relatively lenient "rational basis" test in upholding the constitutionality of a rule that allows only licensed dentists to use a low-volt LED lamp during a teeth-whitening procedure (Sensational Smiles v. Mullen).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.