- U.S. senators file bipartisan bill to stop state seizure of student loan defaulters’ licenses
- Podcast of criminally convicted “Dr. Death” dramatizes flaws in physician regulation
- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
In a July 17 opinion, a split panel of the Second Circuit Court of Appeals used the relatively lenient "rational basis" test in upholding the constitutionality of a rule that allows only licensed dentists to use a low-volt LED lamp during a teeth-whitening procedure (Sensational Smiles v. Mullen).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.