- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
Following the reversal of a disciplinary decision against a physician who participated in the salvage and use of several hepatitis C pills that had been placed in a medical waste container, a second court decision reversed discipline against two nurses involved in the same incident.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.