- Federal appeals court rejects hair braiders’ constitutionality challenge
- $368K in board’s licensing fees “stuffed in drawers and filing cabinets” and never deposited, auditor finds
- Deregulation efforts more likely in Republican states with fewer minorities
- Reciprocity does not require similar training programs, court finds
- “Mirroring” of discipline by another state “unduly harsh” and arbitrary
Following the reversal of a disciplinary decision against a physician who participated in the salvage and use of several hepatitis C pills that had been placed in a medical waste container, a second court decision reversed discipline against two nurses involved in the same incident.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.