- Court reinstates lawyer’s discipline for performing conflicting role in same transaction
- Reliance on hospital peer review report—inadmissible hearsay—dooms disciplinary decision
- Contracting, confidentiality, and anti-competitiveness problems affect accountancy board, sunset panel finds
- Federal court: Use of “engineer” label does not imply licensure status
- Board directors face salary cuts after Nevada AG says they can’t be paid more than governor
Following the reversal of a disciplinary decision against a physician who participated in the salvage and use of several hepatitis C pills that had been placed in a medical waste container, a second court decision reversed discipline against two nurses involved in the same incident.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.