- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
California's Fourth District Court of Appeal, in a September 12 ruling, affirmed the State Board of Pharmacy's decision to revoke the license of a pharmacist who was found to have orchestrated an elaborate Medicaid fraud scheme (Hoang v. California State Board of Pharmacy).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.