- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
California's Fourth District Court of Appeal, in a September 12 ruling, affirmed the State Board of Pharmacy's decision to revoke the license of a pharmacist who was found to have orchestrated an elaborate Medicaid fraud scheme (Hoang v. California State Board of Pharmacy).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.