- Court reinstates lawyer’s discipline for performing conflicting role in same transaction
- Reliance on hospital peer review report—inadmissible hearsay—dooms disciplinary decision
- Contracting, confidentiality, and anti-competitiveness problems affect accountancy board, sunset panel finds
- Federal court: Use of “engineer” label does not imply licensure status
- Board directors face salary cuts after Nevada AG says they can’t be paid more than governor
California's Fourth District Court of Appeal, in a September 12 ruling, affirmed the State Board of Pharmacy's decision to revoke the license of a pharmacist who was found to have orchestrated an elaborate Medicaid fraud scheme (Hoang v. California State Board of Pharmacy).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.