- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A doctor whose New York license had been revoked for failing to mention prior discipline incurred in Tennessee won his bid to have the revocation overturned July 17. A Tennessee appellate court reversed a decision by the state's board of medicine to revoke the Tennessee license of Adedamola Oni
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.