- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A doctor whose New York license had been revoked for failing to mention prior discipline incurred in Tennessee won his bid to have the revocation overturned July 17. A Tennessee appellate court reversed a decision by the state's board of medicine to revoke the Tennessee license of Adedamola Oni
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.