- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
A doctor whose New York license had been revoked for failing to mention prior discipline incurred in Tennessee won his bid to have the revocation overturned July 17. A Tennessee appellate court reversed a decision by the state's board of medicine to revoke the Tennessee license of Adedamola Oni
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.