- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
A Mississippi real estate broker who reneged on a rent-to-own deal with a mentally challenged man lost an appeal of his license revocation, with the court viewing the evidence against the broker as self-evident.
Credit: Hamza Butt, http://costculator.com/best-rowing-machine-reviews
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.