- Board investigator’s implied threat of sanctions excludes use of his interview of licensee as evidence in criminal case
- Vermont board would take 23% fiscal hit by signing on to interstate compact
- Unprofessionalism, sloppiness, and rudeness of surgeons linked to patients’ post-op complications
- Low public awareness found in online survey about discipline of doctors
- Board’s flawed case was not unreasonable, court finds in denying fees and costs
A Mississippi real estate broker who reneged on a rent-to-own deal with a mentally challenged man lost an appeal of his license revocation, with the court viewing the evidence against the broker as self-evident.
Credit: Hamza Butt, http://costculator.com/best-rowing-machine-reviews
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.