- Board may probe MD’s prescribing records without violating patients’ privacy
- Is the Internet making occupational regulation obsolete?
- Would-be contractor can’t meet experience requirement by hiring contractor
- Submission of plan to client by out-of-stater deemed unlicensed practice
- “Promise” not to perform surgery not sufficient to lift license restrictions
A Mississippi real estate broker who reneged on a rent-to-own deal with a mentally challenged man lost an appeal of his license revocation, with the court viewing the evidence against the broker as self-evident.
Credit: Hamza Butt, http://costculator.com/best-rowing-machine-reviews
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.