- Federal appeals court rejects hair braiders’ constitutionality challenge
- $368K in board’s licensing fees “stuffed in drawers and filing cabinets” and never deposited, auditor finds
- Deregulation efforts more likely in Republican states with fewer minorities
- Reciprocity does not require similar training programs, court finds
- “Mirroring” of discipline by another state “unduly harsh” and arbitrary
A Mississippi real estate broker who reneged on a rent-to-own deal with a mentally challenged man lost an appeal of his license revocation, with the court viewing the evidence against the broker as self-evident.
Credit: Hamza Butt, http://costculator.com/best-rowing-machine-reviews
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.