- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A federal appeals court sided with an accreditor's earlier decision to revoke the accreditation of a Missouri massage school due to substantial evidence of improper management, in a March 24 ruling (Professional Massage Training Center v. Accrediting Alliance of Career Schools and Colleges).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.