- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A federal appeals court sided with an accreditor's earlier decision to revoke the accreditation of a Missouri massage school due to substantial evidence of improper management, in a March 24 ruling (Professional Massage Training Center v. Accrediting Alliance of Career Schools and Colleges).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.