- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
An appellate court in North Carolina upheld July 5 a board decision to revoke a surveyor’s license in the face of allegation of bias by the surveyor (Herron v. North Carolina Board of Examiners for Engineers and Surveyors).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.