- Lawyer who “did not realize” he was suspended for 17 years may be disbarred
- Delaware: Some felony convictions no longer barrier to cosmetology and barber licenses
- Funeral board in limbo after scandal, audit, and legislative fail
- Court may not order board to delete discipline from databank during appeal
- Waiver of appellate hearing precludes submitting supplemental evidence, court affirms
An appellate court in North Carolina upheld July 5 a board decision to revoke a surveyor’s license in the face of allegation of bias by the surveyor (Herron v. North Carolina Board of Examiners for Engineers and Surveyors).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.