- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
An appellate court in North Carolina upheld July 5 a board decision to revoke a surveyor’s license in the face of allegation of bias by the surveyor (Herron v. North Carolina Board of Examiners for Engineers and Surveyors).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.