- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A Best Buy store in Virginia did not engage in contracting work requiring a license when it sold a replacement gas dryer to a customer and arranged for a licensed contractor to install the device, a state court ruled February 4
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.