- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
- Does occupational licensing promote consumer health and safety? Econometric study looks at primary data for some answers
- Feds ramp up licensing deregulation push with $7 million in grants
A criminal defense attorney made reckless accusations of misconduct against other attorneys on the Internet and sent imprudent ex parte letters to several judges, the Wisconsin Supreme Court said August 5 in publicly reprimanding the attorney (Office of Lawyer Regulation v. Sommers).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.