- Federal appeals court rejects hair braiders’ constitutionality challenge
- $368K in board’s licensing fees “stuffed in drawers and filing cabinets” and never deposited, auditor finds
- Deregulation efforts more likely in Republican states with fewer minorities
- Reciprocity does not require similar training programs, court finds
- “Mirroring” of discipline by another state “unduly harsh” and arbitrary
Thanks for subscribing to PLR! You have immediate access to all of our archived content. If you’ve paid for a paper subscription, you’ll be receiving your first copy in a few days. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Visit your account page for more information.