- Can blog posts sidestep traditional ethics rules governing advertising?
- Minimum-fee policy for licensees violates antitrust law, FTC asserts in complaint
- Veterinary board cannot fine company regulated by pharmacy board
- No right to interpreter for licensee’s legal counsel, Ontario court rules
- Obvious incompetence opens licensee to unlicensed practice charge
Thanks for subscribing to PLR! You have immediate access to all of our archived content. If you’ve paid for a paper subscription, you’ll be receiving your first copy in a few days. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Visit your account page for more information.