- Lawyer who “did not realize” he was suspended for 17 years may be disbarred
- Delaware: Some felony convictions no longer barrier to cosmetology and barber licenses
- Funeral board in limbo after scandal, audit, and legislative fail
- Court may not order board to delete discipline from databank during appeal
- Waiver of appellate hearing precludes submitting supplemental evidence, court affirms
Thanks for subscribing to PLR! You have immediate access to all of our archived content. If you’ve paid for a paper subscription, you’ll be receiving your first copy in a few days. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Visit your account page for more information.