- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
Thanks for subscribing to PLR! You have immediate access to all of our archived content. If you’ve paid for a paper subscription, you’ll be receiving your first copy in a few days. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Visit your account page for more information.