- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
Thanks for subscribing to PLR! You have immediate access to all of our archived content. If you’ve paid for a paper subscription, you’ll be receiving your first copy in a few days. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Visit your account page for more information.