- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A court in Minnesota overturned a decision by the state’s teaching board to deny the reciprocal license application of an Iowa-licensed teacher January 8, holding that the board’s requirement that the teacher’s out-of-state licensure be the product of a similar training program to that required in Minnesota was an incorrect interpretation of state law.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.