- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
A court in Minnesota overturned a decision by the state’s teaching board to deny the reciprocal license application of an Iowa-licensed teacher January 8, holding that the board’s requirement that the teacher’s out-of-state licensure be the product of a similar training program to that required in Minnesota was an incorrect interpretation of state law.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.