- With sweeping new law, Arizona aims to reset national standards for license portability
- Licensee cannot “contract out” of duties required by state licensing law, court rules
- State can deny license for licensee’s failure to report own daughter’s abuse
- Court reverses denial of license for applicant’s lack of remorse for drug crimes
- Panel not required to prove that applicant intentionally lied about felony conviction
A court in Minnesota overturned a decision by the state’s teaching board to deny the reciprocal license application of an Iowa-licensed teacher January 8, holding that the board’s requirement that the teacher’s out-of-state licensure be the product of a similar training program to that required in Minnesota was an incorrect interpretation of state law.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.