- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A court in Minnesota overturned a decision by the state’s teaching board to deny the reciprocal license application of an Iowa-licensed teacher January 8, holding that the board’s requirement that the teacher’s out-of-state licensure be the product of a similar training program to that required in Minnesota was an incorrect interpretation of state law.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.