- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The state medical board has the right to sanction a physician's Ohio license if another state has already taken similar action, the 10th District Court of Appeals of Ohio ruled September 18 (Shah v. State Medical Board of Ohio).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.