- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
The state medical board has the right to sanction a physician's Ohio license if another state has already taken similar action, the 10th District Court of Appeals of Ohio ruled September 18 (Shah v. State Medical Board of Ohio).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.