- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
A California appellate court, in a November 27 decision, affirmed a sanction imposed by the state's contractor's board on a licensee who failed to report a vacated conviction for sexual assault.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.