- Association of licensing boards is shielded from litigation over publication of disciplinary action
- Added factual findings not required to deny license to doctor out of practice for 15 years
- Court may not force board to enforce subpoenas in action between private parties
- Board authorized to discipline licensee for self-created credential in ad
- Board is disallowed injunction and costs in case against unlicensed private security provider
A California appellate court, in a November 27 decision, affirmed a sanction imposed by the state's contractor's board on a licensee who failed to report a vacated conviction for sexual assault.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.