- Board may probe MD’s prescribing records without violating patients’ privacy
- Is the Internet making occupational regulation obsolete?
- Would-be contractor can’t meet experience requirement by hiring contractor
- Submission of plan to client by out-of-stater deemed unlicensed practice
- “Promise” not to perform surgery not sufficient to lift license restrictions
A New York court denied a motion for of an attorney who was convicted of aggravated harassment after making threatening phone calls to his black neighbors in 2010.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.