- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
A New York court denied a motion for of an attorney who was convicted of aggravated harassment after making threatening phone calls to his black neighbors in 2010.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.