- Federal appeals court rejects hair braiders’ constitutionality challenge
- $368K in board’s licensing fees “stuffed in drawers and filing cabinets” and never deposited, auditor finds
- Deregulation efforts more likely in Republican states with fewer minorities
- Reciprocity does not require similar training programs, court finds
- “Mirroring” of discipline by another state “unduly harsh” and arbitrary
A court in South Carolina has denied immunity from professional disciplinary actions to a social worker who claimed that she was protected from discipline for any alleged misconduct that occurred during her work as a guardian at litem (GAL) for the state's family courts.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.