- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A court in South Carolina has denied immunity from professional disciplinary actions to a social worker who claimed that she was protected from discipline for any alleged misconduct that occurred during her work as a guardian at litem (GAL) for the state's family courts.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.