- Board may probe MD’s prescribing records without violating patients’ privacy
- Is the Internet making occupational regulation obsolete?
- Would-be contractor can’t meet experience requirement by hiring contractor
- Submission of plan to client by out-of-stater deemed unlicensed practice
- “Promise” not to perform surgery not sufficient to lift license restrictions
A court in South Carolina has denied immunity from professional disciplinary actions to a social worker who claimed that she was protected from discipline for any alleged misconduct that occurred during her work as a guardian at litem (GAL) for the state's family courts.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.