- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
The Court of Appeals of Iowa, in a November 26 ruling, affirmed a board's order that a pharmacist undergo a mental and physical evaluation based on multiple "second hand" accounts of public intoxication (Doe v. Iowa Bd. of Pharmacy).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.